NCL brochure cabin color designations

Janman

Am I the only one confused by the little color chip cabin designations on the deck plans especially those for the suites? All suites are shown in some shade of blueish green. Some impossible to tell apart. The same with minis, balconies, outsides and insides. All in the same color families. How about showing each category in a rainbow of colors. I'd have no trouble then from distinguishing an SC from an SF, a BD from a BX, an OA from an OC or an I1 from an IB. I would not confuse an SC with an IB if they were both a shade of green!

Oh, thank goodness! I thought I was the only one! :o

Me too! :o I sometimes drive myself crazy trying to discern which color is what. Also, Jame_g is absolutely correct that the shades in the listings do not match the shades in the deckplan when you are viewing online.

I am so glad I am not the only one who has this problem.

:D

I've noticed the same thing with the website deck plans. The deck plan and the legend don't always look the same. Confuses the heck out of me. You try to put in a specific stateroom and it says not available in this category. :confused:

Glad I do my bookings through a PCC....:)

I just checked the Dawn, Deck 12 and see a clear difference between the suite colors and all the cabin colors, in fact.

What ship are you looking at??

The color codes online or in a brochure should match from the deck plans to the cabin descriptions, but not between a printed brochure and your computer monitor. Un calibrated computer monitors are famous for color differences, both shade and intensity between monitors and between a given monitor and a printed sample. Ever notice that colors in a photo on your screen don't match the printed result from your printer??.

bakerintn,

The problem is within a class of cabins not from class to class. Take suites class for example on the Dawn, deck 12, suites #12510, 12512, #12010 and # 12012 are colored way to close to the colors of adjoining suites #12508, #`12516, 12008 and 12016. The colors are also too close to the colors of suites on deck 10 and 11. I really can't tell what cat.(SB, SC, SE, SF, SG, SJ) I'm looking at. Look also at cats O1 and OA both yellow -colors too close!

Archived