Parking -New Orleans

jamesfam

Does anyone know the cost of or have Recommendations for parking lots in the New Orleans cruise terminal area??

Hi there!! The most convenient parking is at the cruise terminal, and I think it's still $16.00 per day.

That parking garage allows you to drive in, unload/check your luggage and then park.

Not the cheapest, I am certain, but by far the 'easiest'.

We've been spoiled to using that parking over the last several NOLA sailings.

Hope that proves helpful.

visit www . portno . com

Its $16 at the port or $12 a day at fulton which is kind of across the street. there are some further parking places that are less.

I go the night before and stay at quality inn in westbank because they allow free parking with their cruise deal for $139 and will shuttle you to and from the port. includes a free breakfast and free internet.

now that its off season, holiday inn superdome I saw rates in July for $149, includes parking garage and its only a few blocks off from the french qtr.

when are you looking? Higher in the winter when there are more ships.

I just know its easy! Drive up in parking garage, unpack and they take your car. Much easier than Galveston. Cost about the same I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Its $16 at the port or $12 a day at fulton which is kind of across the street. there are some further parking places that are less.

I go the night before and stay at quality inn in westbank because they allow free parking with their cruise deal for $139 and will shuttle you to and from the port. includes a free breakfast and free internet.

Well THAT's a great deal. Thanks Fire!

I just know its easy! Drive up in parking garage, unpack and they take your car. Much easier than Galveston. Cost about the same I think.

Cost about the same as Galveston?? .. not even close!!! I can park at any number of places near the port for a week for $50, I think it might have gone up to $55 or park at almost any hotel for free, dont need cruise rates.

Galveston hotels are much cheaper. I have gotten senior rates as low as $30. I got $35 or $40 in January for a nice hotel on the beach in Galvston.

Galveston is so much easier and cheaper to me.

NOLA is cheaper because of this to me.. the cruise prices are much cheaper out of NOLA because people know the hotels and parking cost so much more.

Right now EZCruiseparking in Galveston is offering $8 off the price of parking because its off season .. and discount is giving a free car wash and shine your wheels and last time I was there it was only $50, a little further.

No comparison to me in prices to park and hotels between the two. I always say NOLA has to be way more than $100 cheaper to consider it due to the extra price of hotels and parking and gas to get there.

Galveston is the most affordable if you are talking about parking & hotels.

If you go to New Orleans, you will find parking all over the place.

If you drive near the port on Sat or Sun there will be people with signs all over trying to lure you to their lot.

The prices are somewhat competitive...

Hi there!! The most convenient parking is at the cruise terminal, and I think it's still $16.00 per day.

That parking garage allows you to drive in, unload/check your luggage and then park.

Not the cheapest, I am certain, but by far the 'easiest'.

I, as well, go for the terminal parking. As has been said, there is cheaper parking (ie. such as Park and Cruise packages, etc.). However, I prefer the terminal parking because it's so easy, and I prefer the drive in, drop off, park, walk-in to the unload, wait, load, shuttle, unload, etc. For me, it's just easier.

Does anyone know the cost of or have Recommendations for parking lots in the New Orleans cruise terminal area??

We booked online for the Fulton Rooftop parking garage for $8.00 a day. Just across from the cruise terminal.

Hope this helps

We booked online for the Fulton Rooftop parking garage for $8.00 a day. Just across from the cruise terminal.

Hope this helps

Fulton is not across from the cruise terminal, you have to take the shuttle unless you like a good walk!

No...you have to walk around it.

When I made my reservation, it asked how many in my party and said if over 2, that all must be dropped off at pier along with luggage, thus only shuttling the driver. We have 5. I don't mind doing this, but have read some stories about horrid traffic at the port causing it to take 2 hours to go a few blocks. I also don't mind paying them a few dollars extra to shuttle all 5 of us if needed, or even walking the few blocks if it comes to that and letting them shuttle the luggage for the 2 on the shuttle. Anybody run across this before? I'm sure some of you have had more than 2 in your party, esp. people with kids. Really weird that they would say they would only shuttle 1 of you if there are more than 2.

Thanks for any input.

Archived