Cruising January 2014

CrusingJoe

My husband and I will be on Carnival Magic out of Galveston 26th Jan 2014! Can't wait to leave dreary January England behind! Already talking to lots of people on the same cruise on the roll call. Think we're going to have loads of fun, everyone seems very friendly and welcoming! :D

My partner and I are doing a 5 day on the Ruby Princess to Grand Cayman and Cozumel, leaving Jan.4th and a 10 day on the Emerald Princess on March 29th. This will make 5 cruises with Princess, 3 on the Ruby, 1 on the Crown and 1 on the Emerald. We met so many cool people on the last one. Princess has a LGBT get together every evening in one of the bars so it was nice to make some new friends. Hope to meet some on these cruises.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Where's the gay nightlife in San Juan? We will be there on November 22, 2013.

So that was yesterday :eek:

Everything is in the Condado area. There is a gay friendly hotel called Atlantic Beach, and the beach is gay, hence the friendly-ness of the hotel. In the area are a lot of gay clubs, I have read the best ones are Circus (?) and SX. There is also a bathouse in the Santurce area, close to Condado also.

So that was yesterday :eek:

Everything is in the Condado area. There is a gay friendly hotel called Atlantic Beach, and the beach is gay, hence the friendly-ness of the hotel. In the area are a lot of gay clubs, I have read the best ones are Circus (?) and SX. There is also a bathouse in the Santurce area, close to Condado also.

Sorry, typo we will be there next Friday Nov 29th. We have gone to The Atlantic Beach Hotel in the past was looking for some place new, near by, so we can walk. We are not late night people but like to be with family for a few cocktail's.

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Joe, you know us from our Princess cruise with Kevin a few years ago and this past April in Fort Lauderdale. Ken and I just booked RCL Majesty of the Seas for 01/20/14 to 01/24/14, they have a WOW sale with $50 obc that ends tonight. Art

Sorry, typo we will be there next Friday Nov 29th. We have gone to The Atlantic Beach Hotel in the past was looking for some place new, near by, so we can walk. We are not late night people but like to be with family for a few cocktail's.

Joe

We are the same. Just looking for somewhere we can have a few drinks with family. How was it? Where did you end up going? We are staying at the Marriott Resort for one night pre-cruise, so we'll probably end up just walking down the beach to Atlantic Beach for a drink or two... or three. ;)