Jet blue now to fly JFK to Puerto Rico

Thank you very much.

I was waiting too for Jet Blue for our 4/06 cruise from PR (I live in SI) and was checking JetBlue and Delta Song.

Delta Song rates came out before JetBlue and also had/has the $99 rate back in April or May. I was able to fly into PR the week before Easter for $99 and fly home week after (doing a week post cruise in PR) for $99. For Spring Break/Easter, you couldn’t beat the price and I was buying tickets for my family of 4. My husband prefers the Delta Song Boeing planes to the JetBlue AirBus planes but both are fine. Anyway, $99 is a great fare and if you want JetBlue I would hop on it.

But, also check flysong.com for the Song prices.

Cruzobsessed, that sounds like an awful lot of money. Where are you flying from and when did you book your air.

I certainly am not going off season (Easter/Spring Break) and I got Delta Song for $99 each way - $198 round trip from JFK to Puerto Rico.

What airline are you flying and did you check around?

Cruzobsessed, that sounds like an awful lot of money. Where are you flying from and when did you book your air.

I certainly am not going off season (Easter/Spring Break) and I got Delta Song for $99 each way - $198 round trip from JFK to Puerto Rico.

we have never flown with jet blue and everyone raved about them. i watched their website because they only open up their bookings 6 months in advance. i am flying non stop out of j.f.k. and as soon as booking opened (actually it was mid april) i pounced on it for fear that the whole world would snatch up the seats. i paid 600.00 per ticket and right now i feel nauseous!!!

I have flown JetBlue a few times and like them very much but I have had the same problem with high airfares during peak times. A few years ago I was trying to book a flight to Florida during easter break and the day they went on sale the flight were already very high in price. I called JetBlue and asked why and they said since it was a peak period the fares start higher.

I still like the airline very much but have found that you have to look very closely at the fares. On my AOS cruise last year I flew american instead of JetBlue because the fare was actually cheaper on american.

I'm jealous. :( I've been checking air from Pittsburgh to San Juan for our January cruise and it's running around $450 per person.

This gives all of you guys one more reason to book the Adventure and Serenade now...cheap airfare! :D

I'm jealous. :( I've been checking air from Pittsburgh to San Juan for our January cruise and it's running around $450 per person.

This gives all of you guys one more reason to book the Adventure and Serenade now...cheap airfare! :D

I feel your pain, Charlotte to San Juan for Thanksgiving weekend returning first weekend in Dec. is still $700 plus. If it doesn't come down there might not be a vacation this November for this family. :(

Archived