Crow’s Nest Bartender 2006?

summersigh

We sailed the Ryndam in Alaska the summer of 2006. In the Crow’s Nest there was the best bartender we’ve encountered on a cruise since. Everyone agreed that after he’d run your first drink he remembered your name, what you drank and most times your cabin number. He was a delight to talk to.

Does anyone remember his name? (I’m apparently having a blast of nostalgia here :) )

Who and where was your favorite cruise bartender? :confused:

Sorry, I've never sailed Ryndam, so can't help you recall your bartender.

BUT since you asked, we've got two favorite bartenders on HAL ships - Chris from the Lido bar on the Oosterdam in Sept. of 2006. He is no longer with HAL, is now working on an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico, and yes, he still emails us a couple of times a year.

Another favorite is Armando from the SeaView Bar on the Amsterdam - the August 5, 2011 14 day sailing to Alaska. I'm booked again on that same itinerary in May of 2014, and would LOVE to walk out to the aft of the Lido and find Armando there, grinning from ear to ear and already starting to mix that Mango Margarita that he knows "Ms. Lynda" so enjoys:D.

Archived