Norwegian Epic Transatlantic April 2013 - Photo Journey

xenagurl

• 4 months later...

I'm doing this TA next year (again!) I absolutely love the EPIC!! Going to invest in ultimate beverage and work my way round all the different drinks (well the ones upto whatever value I can have!!)

Hope to bump into you on a cruise again at some point!!

I hope to bump into you again as well kirsty_r!

I'd planned on the going on the October voyage coming up but that's just not going to fit into my schedule right now. So much for my plans to spend all day on the water slides! LOL

Great pics, keep em coming :)

We love the Epic, and will be cruising her for the third time this

December.

She definitely has a lot to offer! Enjoy your cruise!

I hope to get some more photos up by the weekend. :)

I hope to bump into you again as well kirsty_r!

I'd planned on the going on the October voyage coming up but that's just not going to fit into my schedule right now. So much for my plans to spend all day on the water slides! LOL

Particularly when on a TA the water slides are almost empty for the whole cruise. :) The October one rarely fits into my schedule, which is annoying as I want those extra hours of sleep!

Are you going to be onboard again next april?

Hi xenagurl!

I saw this post come up again & just thought to say 'ciao' 'cause I always find reading about your cruises so inspiring ;)... Dangerously so....

Hope your travels have been treating you well!

You'd be proud of me ... I completed my 3rd cruise on the Jade in September :D

Hope you have more coming soon!

All the best!

• 3 months later...
Hi xenagurl!

I saw this post come up again & just thought to say 'ciao' 'cause I always find reading about your cruises so inspiring ;)... Dangerously so....

Hope your travels have been treating you well!

You'd be proud of me ... I completed my 3rd cruise on the Jade in September :D

Hope you have more coming soon!

All the best!

Sorry so long to reply AquamarineBreeze, I just noticed this post. Wonderful! How was your trip? Did you post a review here? Where did you leave from? Looking forward to hearing about it.

I just came back from the Gem on Friday and will be heading on another soon. I'm so behind with photos and write ups, but I will at least have some photos up by next week. This was one of my least exciting trips, but most relaxing. I read and slept.

Sorry so long to reply AquamarineBreeze, I just noticed this post. Wonderful! How was your trip? Did you post a review here? Where did you leave from? Looking forward to hearing about it.

I just came back from the Gem on Friday and will be heading on another soon. I'm so behind with photos and write ups, but I will at least have some photos up by next week. This was one of my least exciting trips, but most relaxing. I read and slept.

Ciao :)

Good to hear from you! The Jade was great... Like going home by now:o It was such a relaxing trip! Venice to Greek Isles! I'd do it again in a heartbeat!( though maybe the crew might start wondering about me)... I never got to do a write up because I was thrown right into a really hectic work schedule... Then time just flew by. Though I've got tons of pics...

Can't wait to read about the Gem :-) I think I remember seeing her docked last time I was in NYC. Caribbean, lucky girl?

This summer I'm hoping to sneak in two more cruises... Epic & Spirit... Eventually I have to try another ncl ship ;)

Let me know if you're on my side of the Atlantic!