Ventura pools

fue-fue

If anyone also knows the answer to my questions, I would be really grateful, while we're on the topic of Ventura pools.

Is there an adults only pool? or, can we use the pool in the thermal spa, or is that part of the retreat that is payable?

We're not going in school holidays, so I'm assuming they're won't be too many kids on board, but nice to know that they'd be a quieter pool.

Hi,

The Beachcomber pool in the centre of the ship has the retractable roof.

To answer Aprils question, The pool at the bow which is now part of the Retreat is adults only. As far as I'm aware you do not have to pay for the Retreat to access this pool.

I wouldn't worry too much about the kids on board as they are usually well catered for by the Kids Clubs. The clubs do use the pools at allocated times though. Outside of school holidays there are usually a higher number of babies and toddlers than older kids.

Hi,

To answer Aprils question, The pool at the bow which is now part of the Retreat is adults only. As far as I'm aware you do not have to pay for the Retreat to access this pool.

I wouldn't worry too much about the kids on board as they are usually well catered for by the Kids Clubs. The clubs do use the pools at allocated times though. Outside of school holidays there are usually a higher number of babies and toddlers than older kids.

I was on Ventura in April, post refit. The Oasis pool is not part of The Retreat, you need to acess it via the spa. You just walk past the reception area, but I suppose not being accessible directly from open deck prevents children sneaking (or being sneaked) in.

I was on Ventura in April, post refit. The Oasis pool is not part of The Retreat, you need to acess it via the spa. You just walk past the reception area, but I suppose not being accessible directly from open deck prevents children sneaking (or being sneaked) in.

Thank you for that info. Hopefully it will be quieter then as it will take a bit more effort to get there. I'm very happy for children to be playing in the pool, but as we are leaving our children at home (not home alone, by the way:eek:) it would be nice if we could use an area that is perhaps an adult area.

Hi,

thank you

Fanged Rose, did you use the new retreat. I wondered if it was well used. I wouldn't mind giving it a try one day on our July cruise.

Fanged Rose, did you use the new retreat. I wondered if it was well used. I wouldn't mind giving it a try one day on our July cruise.

Hi, no I didn't use the retreat, and from what I could tell it was not particularly well used.

Archived