Macbeth dining Room-Indy

Hello, does anyone have a table plan for the Indy. Eight of us went on a mini cruise last year and had a fab table by the window...and a fantastic waiter..Val.

We are trying to get the same table for October's mini cruise. I think it ws either 108 or 103 but cant find a plan to confirm this...does anyone know. Also can you now take on alcohol...I heard 2 bottles....thanks for your help

Hello, does anyone have a table plan for the Indy. Eight of us went on a mini cruise last year and had a fab table by the window...and a fantastic waiter..Val.

We are trying to get the same table for October's mini cruise. I think it ws either 108 or 103 but cant find a plan to confirm this...does anyone know. Also can you now take on alcohol...I heard 2 bottles....thanks for your help

Can't help with the table but you can take two bottles of WINE per STATEROOM.

Enjoy

m

The table plan can vary from week to week depending on the number that opt for MTD and group sizes. Once your cruise gets closer you can email ID_RestaurantOperationsCoordinator@rccl.com and ask for the table plan or to be assigned a table near the window.

Followed your tip earlier today and e mailed the above got a very nice reply within two hours confirming my request for a table in a quiet location, table allocated for two by the window.

Thank you for your advice ahecht

I had no idea there was a dining room named after "the Scottish play". I think I might be creeped out to eat in it!:)

Is this a knife I see before me?....

In which case you will totally freak out at the relief sculpture of Macbeth at the entrance to the dining room- it "turns" to follow you as you walk past :eek:

Enjoy!!

In which case you will totally freak out at the relief sculpture of Macbeth at the entrance to the dining room- it "turns" to follow you as you walk past :eek:

Enjoy!!

Macbeth or Shakespeare? ;) I was under the impression its shakespeare

Archived