Celebrity raises the bar. 10 on a 5 point scale. Ready to jump ship to cel

mwebb

Currently on reflection. Weather not ideal but This ship is everything a cruise should be. Food,service and entertainment absolutely excellent!!! Will post review when home.

Have fun! Great ship :)

My cruise on Reflection was the best cruise I've ever taken, and the best ship I have ever been on. Celebrity hit a solid home tun with this ship. I'm betting the OP will feel the same way.

But I don't understand.:confused: People who haven't been on the ship keep reporting that the Reflection is overcrowded with more people and less common areas. Certainly we're not supposed to believe all the Celebrity "cheerleaders and shills" who report how nice the ship is based on what they experienced on board!

I loved the Reflection. But don't believe me. My opinion is based only from cruising on the ship, not from any statistical analyses or from photos of Reflection taken from other ships.:cool:

Maybe the Reflection critics really just want to discourage others from sailing on her in order to keep her to themselves. :rolleyes:

I was on Reflection this past Feb and March. Did a back to back so was on her for 14 days. I think she is the best Celebrity ship ever. MY DH and I have been on every Celebrity ship since 2001 and this by far is the best ever. Never felt crowded. Great restaurants and bars and wonderful shows. No complaints here.

Pat

We've been on both Reflection Transatlantics, and love the ship too, but do have to say that the Blu restaurant has suffered greatly because of the increase of Aqua Class passengers and allowing suite guests to come too. Service in Blu really suffered compared to other S class ships we have been on. We also noticed scarcity of seats in the theater for popular shows, probably due to additional passengers. They were even saving seats for suite guests.

No other crowding issues that we saw.

Archived