New Orleans 2014 cruises

oceanmom62

Has any one heard anything about New Orleans cruises for next year? Every time I try to check online the Carnival website keeps "thinking". We are looking to cruise next year and would like to leave out of New Orleans. Thanks for your help. :D

Has any one heard anything about New Orleans cruises for next year? Every time I try to check online the Carnival website keeps "thinking". We are looking to cruise next year and would like to leave out of New Orleans. Thanks for your help. :D

DH and I are already booked on the Carnival Sunshine out of New Orleans on March 30th, 2014.

The Elation schedule is out for all of 2014 but nothing for the Sunshine after April 2014. The Carnival site is always hit and miss. I just checked and it worked fine. You could always try another cruise sale site.

I've been waiting on the summer 2014 Sunshine to be released for a month now, thinking it will be any day. I've been disappointed so many times, I don't know what to think anymore. There has got to be some major issue for them to be delaying dates this long.

Edited by cruzzza

Thanks for all the advice. i have tried the different suggestions but still don't see any dates for June. I will keep my fingers crossed!

If its not out, its not out and nothing is going to make it show up.

Magic out of Galveston and some other ports 2 years ago didnt come out until summer. It took them a long time to make up their minds who got Magic and releasing too many other ports would have given it away.

They said they were also still negotiating some of the ports.

When they are ready they are ready, but lets hope its before summer like 2 years ago.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...