New Viking Star Maiden voyage

WesW

We booked this gorgeous new ship's maiden voyage. May 16th-May 30th, 2015. Bergin to Stockholm. Overview link.

http://www.vikingcruises.com/oceans/oceancruises/stockholm-bergen-2015/itinerary.aspx

About the ship:

http://www.vikingcruises.com/oceans/oceancruises/stockholm-bergen-2015/shiplist.aspx

WES good heads up Lu and I are looking at April 11 /15 Istanbul - Barcelona its

our 50TH

Hoping to get good reviews from you guys,hope to see you in NOV

Peace and Good Health

Penny and I have booked Istanbul to Barcelona as well. 22 days beginning April 11th. It'll be our first "maiden", something I've always wanted to do for some reason. My experiences with ships go back to Atlantic crossings on SS America and SS United States in 1957 and 1960, respectively.

I'd sort of given up on cruising, frankly; the emphasis has gone away from what motivates me, and I've been more inclined to do bareboat charters of small sailing yachts. But I'm getting a bit long in the tooth for that, and this new Viking "throwback boat" seems to good an opportunity to pass up.

Can't WAIT for 2015 :-)

We booked the April 11th 2015 maiden voyage from Istanbul to Venice last week. I think there are other threads on this trip that have been lost, but I may be wrong. Anyway I have never been on a maiden voyage, and am interested in seeing how things go, and how Viking handles the bugs that are always found in a new build. John and Ines

Archived