shorts in MDR

curtisbug

Go try it where real men hand out. Like a bar.

Well I'm not a drinker hardest drink for me is mt few I have to wear pants to work .. While I'm on vacation I'm gonna be relaxed and wear shorts if i can't eat in the mdr on elegant night so be it.. I'm okay with that

I agree with you completely on this. No hats (of any sort) in the dining rooms and that includes the buffet restaurant as well. Otherwise, I'm good with clean, well fitting clothes being worn.

Chemo took my hair. Wigs are itchy. I will wear a hat. You really don't want to see my lady bald head.

Chemo took my hair. Wigs are itchy. I will wear a hat. You really don't want to see my lady bald head.

And your response is one of the reasons people should not be so judgmental about the way people look or are dressed. We don't know what someone is going through. People should just enjoy their vacation and ignore the things they don't like.

I don't see why everyone cares what everyone else wears to eat dinner in. When we vacation we want to be comfortable and we are only concerned with ourselves. I wear slacks and a nice top to dinner EVERY night, my DH wears jeans or shorts and a polos, and the kids wear CLEAN casual clothing.

We like to travel light, so I don't want to pack dressy clothing for every night in the MDR. I pack things that can mix and match and be worn more than once.

Archived