A few Dream questions

jjdmom8

I have posted these question in related threads, but no replies so trying here

In the past we taken 12 packs of soda packed in our luggage. Never had any issues and everything made it to our cabin. Is this still allowed?

Thinking in Nassau we will just walk to the beach behind Senor Frogs. Is it a safe walk? I like to feel "safe" in ports and tend to stay with the crowds instead of venturing off on our own.

Right now we are booked in an inside room on the lowest deck.. Would love to move up to a Balcony room. When is the best time to check for price drops so that move might be affordable?

Thanks in advance!

I think its been a couple of years since the rules changed that say you can CARRY ON ONLY up to 12 non alcoholic drinks per person.

If you were able to check them since then, you got lucky. Sometimes the porters just accept the tip and its someone else's problem to get them to your cabin and they dont enforce the rules. .. but some had to empty them out of their suitcases to check them.

I book as soon as I can or the iternary comes out or I have the choice .. prices about a month ago were lower than Ive ever seen them due to all the bad publicity but the prices have been slowly rising. I dont have any idea when to book, sorry.

We had a strange man follow us from the ship area to the British colonial Hilton. He followed closely behind us and made me uncomfortable. So I stopped to pretend to look at something and he stopped too. I did this a few times and he stopped behind us each time. It seemed like he was just trying to be funny, but was really uncomfortable. However there were lots of people in the street so not sure he would have done anything.

Maggie

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Archived