Should we choose Marina or Nautica?

sjde

We haven't sailed on Oceania before and are looking at these 2 ships which have almost an identical itinerary, both in early November. Nine nights. Any comments to help us decide?

The only itinerary difference is the Marina has a 2nd stop in Sicily (Trapani) in lieu of two days with an overnight in Livorno on the Nautica.

Costwise, the Marina is $300 less for an inside room (never had an inside room on any cruise so far) , but the Nautica is about that much less for an ocean view stateroom.

The Nautica does have a category not available on the Marina--an ocean view room with a porthole rather than a full window.

Sorry for the almost duplicate post. I thought I'd checked "instant email notification" but got no responses in my inbox, and then I reposted before I looked for the old post.

While we loved Azamara, I'm always up for trying something new! So maybe we'll choose the Marina instead of the Nautica. (Though even with the Nautica, it's still all new because it's Oceania.) More dining options and larger bathrooms is appealing.

Sorry for the almost duplicate post. I thought I'd checked "instant email notification" but got no responses in my inbox, and then I reposted before I looked for the old post.

When you log in click on USER CP top left ..it will bring up threads with new posts you have posted in ot subscribed to

Archived