Cruise in mid-October?

janermac

My daughter and I are taking our 1st cruise in October and really love to sun-bathe. Has anyone done the Mexican Riviera from LA this time of of year? We will depart for 7 days on Oct. 16, 2005. Thanks for the advice!

Janermac

I lived in Mexico for 4 years in Guadalajara which is about 150 miles from the coast. The weather should be fine. You should be out of the rainy season by then. It may start getting cool at night. O'm going in August so I'll warn all of the Mexicans that you'll be coming. Have a great cruise.

My daughter and I are taking our 1st cruise in October and really love to sun-bathe. Has anyone done the Mexican Riviera from LA this time of of year? We will depart for 7 days on Oct. 16, 2005. Thanks for the advice!

Janermac

We did that trip in late September and the weather was wonderful. The evenings at sea were cool but the days were plenty hot and sunny.

Cabo was an oven!

We did this cruise in late October. Cool the first and last days at sea, but plenty hot once you get south toward Cabo. It's a great time to see the ports when it isn't real muggy and rainy, but if you're a hang by the pool on sea days kind of person, you will be disappointed on those 2 days.

We were in P.V. last year from October 10 - 17. The weather was fantastic. Warm but very humid. Beautiful time of year for green foliage as the rain season has just ended, everything is lush and fresh. Rained once in early evening and lasted about 30 minutes. Temperature was about 28-32 degrees C. I thought it was a great time of year to go, it was not crowded like spring time.

Janermac

done the mex. rivera 6 or 7 times, several in Oct.. HOT, HOT, HOT and humid! you'll love the weather if you like to lay out!

Archived