Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal

Miramar

I think it sounds like you'd be covering a lot of ground to see grouse mountain and the suspension bridge the same day you fly back.

If you want to do bike rentals in the park, I'd do that the second day and do grouse and the bridge the first day.

But I am paranoid about making sure I'm at the airport in plenty of time, so it's possible others would feel they had enough time.

Great review. We were on the Sapphire in April going 'down Mexico way'. We note you bought flowers at Seattle Port and brought them back onboard. What a great idea. Are you allowed to bring flowers onboard at any/all ports including at embark? I know it's a no-no to take flowers OFF and assumed you could not bring ON either. What are the rules here?

jamesnnb--I'd read before of other people bringing flowers onto the ship in various ports. Not really sure if there are any ports where you can't bring them on.

As long as you don't attempt to bring any flowers Off the ship, it seems like they think it's okay.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived