Aft Suite E733

Thumper69

Are the Sapphire aft suites E733 & D739 the same? I've read here on CC that the balcony is smaller but on the Princess site they are both 163sqft but the rooms are 30sqft smaller. Does it really matter? I just want to know that we can have 4 people for dinner on the balcony comfortably.

Thanks.

Anthony

We were in E733 for two weeks on Sapphire going to Hawaii and although I have heard the balconies on Dolphin aft are larger, I haven't been in those cabins to compare. We had 2 loungers and a table with 4 chairs and I feel you would definitely have room for 4 to dine. We frequently ate out on the balcony even though there were just two of us and we honestly spent a lot of time out there. It was an amazing two weeks and just loved the large balcony and in fact loved the suite as a whole. If you read through a lot of the aft balcony threads you'll certainly hear about the dreaded beam.... it didn't bother us but you're going to deal with it in either cabin that you mentioned. I would stay in E733 again in a heartbeat. What a way to cruise! Dave

We were in D738 on the Sapphire earlier this year. The balcony will definitely accommodate 4 diners.

We were in D738 a couple of weeks ago and there is plenty of room for 4 diners. It's a really nice balcony. Enjoy!

Archived