Allure of the Seas MDR w/handicap access

Hello, we are traveling with a group of 15 and have requested late seating traditional dining. My mother is handicapped and doesn't think she will be able to get out of the chairs easily so we are looking into a wheelchair or scooter for her. Should we request a certain floor or area of MDR - and also to assure easiest and quickest access between MDR and theater? Dining & show time are virtually back to back on several nights. Thanks for any info you can share!

You should have no trouble with dining and getting to the shows on time. You can check out your dining table on the day of departure and they will adjust your seating assignment to fit your needs. Let your server know that you have a show that night and they will be able to adjust the dining time so that you can get to the show on time. I use a power chair and they have been very accommodating. I usually sit in my chair to dine and it causes no problems!!:)

You should request a table near the entrance so she doesn't have to make her way around other tables - do this now. We've done this on occasion as DH has some health issues that flare up from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived