!!! BREAKAWAY !!! To Bermuda ^_^ Our Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide!

gambee

They both arrived to our room soon enough and we had a fun time catching up and talking about past cruises. It was really nice to finally put a face to their screen name. They were also nice enough to bring us these fabulous cookies from their home town, some pins to get stronger drinks

Great review! But what are these pins for stronger drinks you speak of?? Forgive me if it's explained later - I am only on page 19 of your blog!:p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Thank you for writing such an amazing review - am enjoying reading it even though it was written a while back. Sorry you posted you bought 2 bottles of alcohol - how did you order that? I thought you could buy from duty free then get them on your last night. TIA!

Your reviews makes me feel like I'm on the ship with y'all. A Virtual Sailing[emoji12]. Even though I'm not planning on Oasis but I'll be on Harmony in May2017. I just wanted to get a "feel" of the oasis class. Thanks again!

P.S. I know you were reluctant about NCL Escape. I just got back and then rebook again for October. Major upgrades from Breakaway/Getaway. My best cruise so far!(waiting on Harmony to change that)

Oooops. I thought this was the Oasis review. Haha. I'm been following both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Ctrinh225

Your reviews makes me feel like I'm on the ship with y'all. A Virtual Sailing[emoji12]. Even though I'm not planning on Oasis but I'll be on Harmony in May2017. I just wanted to get a "feel" of the oasis class. Thanks again!

P.S. I know you were reluctant about NCL Escape. I just got back and then rebook again for October. Major upgrades from Breakaway/Getaway. My best cruise so far!(waiting on Harmony to change that)

Oooops. I thought this was the Oasis review. Haha. I'm been following both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoL, no worries. We are uder excited about Escape, reluctant and all. And best of all I have a super surprise from mom on that cruise =)

• 4 months later...

We started talking a little and Xena approached me to say hi, all very nice folks. She asked me to sign up for the Heaven tour and get a name tag, I did neither as once again I was too nervous to even get up of that chair. Please don't laugh at me, but I really can't remember the last time that I was in a group like that. I do it at times at work, but I know everyone so the experience is much different.

Hi gambee,

First, I enjoy your reviews a lot, but would you allow me a tiny bit of

constructive criticism?

Skipping the Haven (btw it's not "heaven" as you always write it) was a

really bad call on your part. Aiming, as you do, towards a

"complete" review of that ship and leaving out the major upscale

part of it when you had a clear opportunity of visiting it? That's very

surprising, coming from someone who (maybe) would like to be

professional reviewer/blogger. And it's frustrating for your readers.

And this is coming from a fan.

Keep up the good work!

Anyway, she was very approachable, I explained her my situation and how frustrated I was about it. She looked concerned the entire time and very open, she is very easy to talk to and I like that. The problem is that I did not like her response one bit, basically she referred me to another person and maybe they could fix the problem. I believe she gave me the number of the restaurant manager. So some of you might be saying, well she did the right thing and referred you to the person that might be able to fix it. But this is the thing, I was sick and tired of dealing with this issue. The issue was dead to me until she started saying "let me know and we will fix it for you" in her speech. That was the only reason that I decided to actually bring it up, I was hoping that she would be the last person that I had to talk to, in order to get this issue resolved. Instead I got told to keep on trying, that way when I got more "no, sorry sir" I got more frustrated. So let it be said that at the time I was not happy with her at all. And no, I did not try to contact anyone else about that issue ever again. If anything I tried to forget about the entire ordeal.

Julie gave you the modus operandi right there: simply call the

restaurant manager on her behalf and the problem would have been very

likely fixed instantly! You need to be a bit more persistent and, yes,

pushy on our behalf, the readers :-) who would have appreciated a happy

ending to that plot twist.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I just found your review and am on page 50, but wanted to say thank you for writing an awesome review. I am enjoying everything about it and look forward to reading your others. Thank you for taking the time to put this together and I look forward to reading your past and future adventures.