People / embarkation time graph

hexdragon

Does anyone know if there is a graph for the number of people vs embarkation? IE how busy the terminal is and when is the best time to get there?

My fist Disney cruise it was show up when you want, and the place was swamped... The second they gave us a time slot (noon to 1:00) and it was a breeze...

I don't think there is a graph for that. But usually if my papers say boarding starts at 12 I get there at 11. Although I have heard now days its better to get there a little late to get on quicker. I'm sure it's different for every port every week. I would research the specific port you will be at to see past experiences.

My guess is that this graph would be a "skewed to the right" bell curve, meaning it would rise more sharply from about 10:00 to noon, and then gradually slope down until the ship stopped boarding. This is just from observation. My daughter and I like to arrive early, board, and then watch other people boarding once we've eaten lunch.

Archived