Breakaway Pictures Inside - Including MDR Menus!

SliceOfLife

Thank you so much for posting this!

So there is no creme brulee dessert offered in the MDR??

Hmmm... I don't remember seeing one. I think I got every night of MDR menu's but it's possible I skipped one night. I love creme brulee so if it was offered I would have got it!

Just a quick note about the MDR's. They are in no particular order (the menus are rotated out so just because I had mushroom ravioli on let's say Tuesday your menu might have that dish on Friday).

Thank you very much! I have been waiting for these! Really appreciate it!

I understand they might change days for the menus, but I am hoping they will stay fairly consistent from week to week. If possible, can you please indicate which day was which for the dinner menus? I am trying to plan when to book Moderno, and basing off of last weeks order is better than nothing. ;)

Thanks!

Brad

did you happen to get a picture of the kids menu in the MDRs? if not a picture maybe you glanced at one and saw if they changed the entree nightly or if it was the same standard menu every night....

Thank you very much! I have been waiting for these! Really appreciate it!

I understand they might change days for the menus, but I am hoping they will stay fairly consistent from week to week. If possible, can you please indicate which day was which for the dinner menus? I am trying to plan when to book Moderno, and basing off of last weeks order is better than nothing. ;)

Thanks!

Brad

I asked about how consistent the menus are and I think they said there are 14 menus that are rotated so I think it's just random what days you'll will get.

If you read my review you can piece together which menu's are from what days. I alternated between my camera and iPhone while taking pictures so they became a jumbled mess. I have about 1,000 pictures I have to weed through and post so if I have time later I'll try and figure it out.

Wow your great any of more of the buffet sorry but I figured why not ask

I tried to get pictures but there were too many people in the way to get clear shots. I hate taking pictures with people in them so I gave up. Sorry!!

did you happen to get a picture of the kids menu in the MDRs? if not a picture maybe you glanced at one and saw if they changed the entree nightly or if it was the same standard menu every night....

I never saw a kid's menu. I have a feeling it's on the Nickelodeon placemat kids are given.

Thanks for taking the time to take pictures of the menus and food and post all of them!:) Any favorites that we should make sure we don't miss???;)

I thought the Kung Pao chicken was really good! If you're going to do Cagney's the Beef Rib Confit and the Wagyu Beef Sliders are incredible and of course the Oreo Cheesecake! Yum!!

Soft serve ice cream in the buffet is a must have and their hard scooped ice cream is also good. I never tried the Gelato place, I figure why spend the money when you can get good ice cream in the buffet!

If you're going to do Ocean Blue, hands down the Delmonico steak!

What were the Chef's Regional Specials?

Were they listed? Did the waitstaff volunteer that information or did you have to ask?

The Chef's special changed every night. Some waitstaff gave the information voluntarily and others did not. One of the Chef Specials was the Mushroom Risotto with Shrimp. I think another night was a tilapia fish dish.