Carnival Magic - MDR Breakfast and Lunch - Help?

Badfinger

Reading numerous things online.

Am I correct that on the Carnival Magic, on sea days, that the MDR only has a Comedy Brunch about 10am and then dinner starting at 6pm (~ whatever time you signed up for)?

So having breakfast in the MDR about 0730 and then having lunch in the MDR about 1230 is no longer an option on sea days?

I think the brunch hours were from 9 am to about 1 pm.. so you could eat at noon for lunch if you wanted to on sea days.

On port days, breakfast is early and you can eat in the MDR whatever time they open (varys with port)

I dont know I would call it a comedy brunch.. on the hour, they talk and maybe do 2 or 3 lame jokes and you can tell they dont want to be there. One guy complained his ice cream was melting about 3 times.. another guy I went over and said a mom thought his comedy a little non family .. and he turned around to me and said I could tell carnival he would rather not be there either.

The Comedy Brunch like Fire said opens 9 - 9:30 (it varies by ship) until 1 or 1:30....the menu is the same all day and includes traditional breakfast dishes as well as more traditional lunch dishes like pasta and steak.

In the morning hours each table is served a basket of pastries and sweet breads....at around 11am the basket is changed to parmessan popovers...

I'm used to eating both breakfast and lunch, and much earlier than 9, so I might go to the buffet for a hardboiled egg or some fruit, then go to the MDR as soon as it opens for breakfast, the go back just before it closes for lunch.

I prefer to be seated and order off a menu.

Archived