Hard Rock Cafe - Key West/Nassau?

ali6879

How far from the cruise docking area are the Hard Rock Cafes? My family is getting into visiting all that we can when we're in the area, and since we're going to be cruising on Celebration next month, we'd like to hit the restaurants each day. Any help would be great!

The Hard Rock in Nassau is not far from the ships at all. In Nassau when you leave the ship you have to go through this building just off of the port to get into downtown Nassau. When you exit the building turn right and go about two blocks and turn left. You can't miss it.

Guest cruzr44
How far from the cruise docking area are the Hard Rock Cafes? My family is getting into visiting all that we can when we're in the area, and since we're going to be cruising on Celebration next month, we'd like to hit the restaurants each day. Any help would be great!

Key West - 313 Duval St. This is the main street in Key West, you can't miss it. The whole street is about 1.5 mi. Very walkable, lots of shops along the way. Not sure how far down HR is though.

Key West Hard Rock is in walking distance of the pier if u dock at the same one the Glory now does (the Glory no longer docks at the naval base) which is in the center of town. Just remember in the summer it is very very hot - we were there in early June & it was stifling hot especially when walking & all of the shops and restaurants do not have air conditioning so be prepared.

In Key West, if you dock in front of the Hilton, or close by, just walk STRAIGHT out to the front of the Hilton, and walk directly away from, not left or right, 2 blocks ahead will be the 200 block of Duval, Sloppy Joe's on the corner, take a right 1 block on the left. A great place to spend a few hours people watching while having lunch or a few cocktails, although it may be somewhat warm.

Have fun.

And after visiting the Hard Rock in Nassau, walk another half of a block down the street and there is a Greek restaurant on the corner. They had a goods shop(purses) on the bottom floor and restaurant on the second floor.

While my DW and DD shopped for purses, the owner took me upstairs to the restaurant and treated me like a king. Of course he knew if he kept me away from my family, they would be spending a lot of $$ in the store. Very nice people!!! I think it would be the first place I would go if in Nassau again.

Key West Hard Rock is in walking distance of the pier if u dock at the same one the Glory now does (the Glory no longer docks at the naval base) which is in the center of town. Just remember in the summer it is very very hot - we were there in early June & it was stifling hot especially when walking & all of the shops and restaurants do not have air conditioning so be prepared.

The Glory is only using the pier by the Hilton until the Disney Magic returns from the west coast. By September the Glory moves back to the Outer Mole pier which means going into town by the tram.

The Hard Rock in Nassau is kinda cool . . . downstairs is the gift shop then you go upstairs to eat. It also has a balcony that you can sit out there and look down onto the street. Unfortunately . . . it was WAY TOO HOT for us to sit out there when we were there the first of June.

We just came back from the Sensation and I must confess that part of the reason I selected that itinerary was to revisit the New Orleans and Cozumel HRCs.

Are you pin club members? HRC has a pin passport program that counts your HRC visits. Check out the HRC website. Members also get discounts and priority seating.

Have happy Hard Rock visits!

I'm looking forward to going to the HRC in Nassau. I don't collect the pins, but I do collect the shooters. That what I'm going to like about our Liberty cruise. I will be able to get shooters from the HRC's in Nassau, San Juan and St. Thomas.

Archived