Cheesy grin or not?

Owlhelm

Hi all,

I've seen a couple of recent menus, and wonder if anyone can tell me whether cheeses are still available, as the cheese option appears to be absent. I'm sure that cheese was a regular option a couple of years ago. I don't have a particularly sweet tooth, and I love a little cheese (and a drop of port) to round off a meal.

Cheers

Martin

Hi all,

I've seen a couple of recent menus, and wonder if anyone can tell me whether cheeses are still available, as the cheese option appears to be absent. I'm sure that cheese was a regular option a couple of years ago. I don't have a particularly sweet tooth, and I love a little cheese (and a drop of port) to round off a meal.

Cheers

Martin

My hubby loves cheese to finish the meal and always asks for a cheese board and gets it. I love creme brulee, and thank you Princess for putting it on "Always available"

In August 2012, one of our table mates, for her dinner, had a plate that had banana nut bread/cheese slices/cheese wedges/grapes - I am not sure it was on the menu, but she requested it and it appeared. They offer a cheese tray on the gift services menu so I would imagine you can get a cheese tray at any time.

Archived