First Youtube video of my trip last week on the Carnival Breeze

csgsu

I just finished Day 1 and I will get the rest of the trip up as soon as possible. Please Subscribe to the channel so you will get an email notification when I put up days 2-7! Also if you would please thumbs up the video and let me know what you think.......hope you enjoy it I know I enjoyed being on the Breeze!

I thought I would give some thoughts of the Breeze as well....I wasnt overly impressed by the ship. But was the best Carnival ship Ive been on. Also there was quite a few staff that was leaving after our sailing and some of them seemed like they didnt want to be there.....but that didnt ruin my cruise I was on vacation and not at work. Thrill Theater was better than expected. I heard a few complaints about the slides.....if you are a man I dont recommend the twister it will rub your back raw....we had a spa balcony room and loved the room. I cant think of anything else it is early so if you have any questions please let me know and check out all of the videos I tried to record what I would want to see.,.....

love the video!!!! ithink the reason you left late was they were still filling up with fuel. that was what that barge was for . my last carnival cruise we were to lave at 6 and we did not lave till 8 because the of the fuel.

Thats what I figured....one thing I noticed was boarding, leaving, shows, it seemed like everything was running late on this cruise...we just wrote it up to there is no real time on vacation lol.

Yea getting the rental broken into on the first day was no fun.....thats why there wasnt a day before this when we went all around miami because those videos where on the camera the stole.....luckily a best buy right up from the hotel and replaced it with the same camera..... ill try to work on day 2 tonight after work.....Subscribe and you will get an email reminder when the other videos go live. Thanks for the feedback

Thank you! I'll be subscribing! Love watching these Breeze videos on youtube. We'll be on the Breeze over Thanksgiving doing the 8 day southern itinerary. One question -- since your cabin was towards the front of the ship, were you required to turn off your balcony light and close the curtains at night? I saw another video on that and they said it was due to navigation safety so they didn't even have balcony light at night. Just wondering. Thanks again!

Thank you! I'll be subscribing! Love watching these Breeze videos on youtube. We'll be on the Breeze over Thanksgiving doing the 8 day southern itinerary. One question -- since your cabin was towards the front of the ship, were you required to turn off your balcony light and close the curtains at night? I saw another video on that and they said it was due to navigation safety so they didn't even have balcony light at night. Just wondering. Thanks again!

No we didnt have to turn our light off and we had 3 rooms in the spa balcony and none of the rooms were asked to do that.....

No we didnt have to turn our light off and we had 3 rooms in the spa balcony and none of the rooms were asked to do that.....

I think they were on the same deck as they bridge, so that's why they couldn't turn on the balcony light. Thanks!

I just finished Day 1 and I will get the rest of the trip up as soon as possible. Please Subscribe to the channel so you will get an email notification when I put up days 2-7! Also if you would please thumbs up the video and let me know what you think.......hope you enjoy it I know I enjoyed being on the Breeze!

AWESOME!!!!! Keep it coming I don't till Oct so you are helping get thru my withdraws!!

Thanks for sharing! Great video, can't wait for more!

You mentioned that you did FTTF, how was that experience on the Breeze? What time did you board?

I was a little disapointed in the FTTF....we boarded 5 min ahead of the rest of the group that was in zone 8 on boarding and they actually recieved their luggage before me....I went to guest services to complain and they told me there is no order and they just guaranteed that FTTF luggage would be there by 3pm.....I wouldnt do it again.

I was a little disapointed in the FTTF....we boarded 5 min ahead of the rest of the group that was in zone 8 on boarding and they actually recieved their luggage before me....I went to guest services to complain and they told me there is no order and they just guaranteed that FTTF luggage would be there by 3pm.....I wouldnt do it again.

Great video! And thanks for the FTTF feedback. I had been considering getting it for us, but several others have posted similar experiences to yours. I think I'll pass. Looking forward to more of your videos!

Awesome review, subscribed so we can see the rest!!

I agree on the FtTF, wouldn't do again, we waited outside for almost an hour til we got in the building, then lines were shorter but when we separated from the rest of our group of 16, they didn't all have FTTF, we actually ended up onboard within 1/2 hour of each other, one couple with out fTtf was actually onboard 1/2 hour before us!? We checked on luggage arrival and everyones bags arrived about the same time, ahh well live and learn :)

Can't wait to see more on your cruise!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Nice! Keep them coming!

im trying to get them out as soon as possible....look for day 3 either fri night or sat

Loving this! When you were walking on the ship just recording as you were walking it was like I was going on board.......

Loving this! When you were walking on the ship just recording as you were walking it was like I was going on board.......

Thats what I was trying to get....thanks. I wanted to be able to watch it back and kind of relive it again

Very good, you do that well. Thanks. No, it's not unusual for the ships to leave late. :cool: