Rent a room at Atlantis

effare

We are going on a RC cruise to Nassau. A friend told me about an acquaintance that rented a room at Atlantis instead of booking an excursion. She just checked out when they left and never actually stayed the night. but they were able to go to the room during the day and use the shower and use all the facilities that guests are allowed.

Has anyone else done this? I think our ship is in port until that night pretty late.

We are going on a RC cruise to Nassau. A friend told me about an acquaintance that rented a room at Atlantis instead of booking an excursion. She just checked out when they left and never actually stayed the night. but they were able to go to the room during the day and use the shower and use all the facilities that guests are allowed.

Has anyone else done this? I think our ship is in port until that night pretty late.

Interesting.........never thought of that........I would be interested as well and this might be your best place to get an answer. Some folks are thinking ahead:)

I believe it is the Comfort Suites...right across the street from Atlantis. You can book a room there and have complimentary access to all Atlantis activities. My girls stay there when they go to Nassau to save money. They also rave about the swim up bar and the bartender.

Archived