Tendering @ Coco Cay

The Freedom Class ships do it and they are only a few GT bigger. The capacity is a bigger jump though. Wouldn't surprise me if Royal Caribbean built an integrated tender dock or some other crazy setup. Look what they did for the Oasis to handle passengers at the piers she stops at.

The Freedom Class ships do it and they are only a few GT bigger. The capacity is a bigger jump though. Wouldn't surprise me if Royal Caribbean built an integrated tender dock or some other crazy setup. Look what they did for the Oasis to handle passengers at the piers she stops at.

Wow! I had no idea the Freedom called at Coco Cay. :):cool: No worries for me then. LOL Thanks!

Wow! I had no idea the Freedom called at Coco Cay. :):cool: No worries for me then. LOL Thanks!

In addition to Freedom regularly calling at CocoCay (once every 2 weeks year-round), there have been times where there have been 2 Sovereign class ships there at the same time. Combined, Monarch and Majesty had more passengers than Quantum will have. I've heard it was quite crowded on the island when Monarch and Majesty were there together, but they can certainly handle that many people on CocoCay.

In addition to Freedom regularly calling at CocoCay (once every 2 weeks year-round), there have been times where there have been 2 Sovereign class ships there at the same time. Combined, Monarch and Majesty had more passengers than Quantum will have. I've heard it was quite crowded on the island when Monarch and Majesty were there together, but they can certainly handle that many people on CocoCay.

Thanks for the info. I had no idea. This definitely eases some the concerns I had. :cool::)

The tenders they use there are larger than some of the other places I've tendered. I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled an extra of those into rotation for the larger ships to keep things moving along.

No worries, lots of Cococay to go around ;) I managed to find a completely empty stretch of beach the first time I went there. It was fanta-bu-lous.

Judy

Thanks for the info. I had no idea. This definitely eases some the concerns I had. :cool::)

That's when the D+ and above benefits are put to good use :)

Archived