It can't be Thursday again? If so..Weigh-in for 4-29-04!

DANG! Only 1/2 a pound this week. Whoops, I forgot to shave, does that count? LOL

I am hoping that this is just reflecting muscle gain instead. I stepped up my walking to 2 1/2 to 3 miles a day this week, and have upped my crunches and arm toning exercises. So let's HOPE I just gained muscle instead.

~Holly

Down almost 5 lbs,since starting back on Atkins last week.I am drinking a full pitcher of water today,started walking again and did not cheat today at my childs pre-school ,where I

work PT.It was teachers "lunch" day..

I did have a sip of Dr P at McDonalds,where i brought DS for a shake..cuz the tea tasted like

pthewy...

RCI-Rhapsody- 2003

RCI-Rhapsody- 2004

until the return to the Rhapsody of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;09;12;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

netdiver.gif

WOW did I ever have to search for weigh-in! I found it on page 30!! I guess their fixing our boards again. icon_rolleyes.gif

Good job to all the loser's and hang in there all you stay the samer's and gainer's!

When I got on my scale this morning, I didn't like what I saw, so I got off and back on twice, so I had 3 different readings! It is a digital scale. Anyone else ever had that happen to them? Of course I like the lowest number...hey who wouldn't! icon_wink.gif So I am down anywhere from 1-3 lbs. Go figure.

Have a great week everyone.

Ginny icon_smile.gif

HAL-Amsterdam-Alaska - 08/02

RCCL-Radiance of the Seas-Hawaii - 09/27/03

Wow!! Look at all the losers and stay-the-samers!! For those who didn't make it, just keep on making your healthy choices. You will lose!!

This a.m. I'm down a pound, which really makes me smile. Hoping to jump off the plateau this weekend. Good luck everyone! Cathy

Hi, yes I am late cause the board was all screwed up yesterday...reporting 1 lb. loss so I have 5 more to goal...now at 140! Have lost 20 and I leave for my cruise in 1 week!!! YAAAAY!!!

Mary Ann icon_smile.gificon_cool.gificon_smile.gif

Proud Member of O.A.T.C.

"The Big Red Boat" 10/87

Royal Majesty 5/97

Sea Princess 3/01

Carnival Triumph 1/02

Carnival Sensation 10/02

Carnival Triumph 5/04

Hi everyone! I am reporting a day late because...you guessed it...not so good this week. Yesterday I was up TWO WHOLE POUNDS. That is not like me. The day before I was up and additional 1/2. I don't know what happened! Even after a party last night I am down 1/2, so go figure!

Anyway...good luck to us all!

It is the middle of the night here and I can't sleep. I am down the 4 pounds I gained a couple weeks ago and should be excited, but I am ill. Have had a horrible throat infection for 2 weeks, can't swallow without a lot of pain. Then ended up in the ER on Tuesday. Long story. I will be having a D & C and possible other surgery on Monday. I am scared.

They did a CA125 on me, since I have a huge left ovary with lots of other female problems. Anyway, I would appreciate your prayers. Thanks for being there. Another Suzy

Suzy, I am sorry you are so sick. Hugs to you. Don't worry about the D&C...it is a breeze. Also, go ahead and tell your gyn to just take everything out. That's what I did after many years of suffering. It was the best thing I've ever done except for getting married & having my son. Good luck & I'll keep you in my prayers. Take care!

<MARQUEE>icon_smile.gifShelia icon_smile.gif</MARQUEE>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Suzy... Hang in there!

And Ginny... Time to change the batteries!

Pam : )

Emerald Seas 6/20/83

Nordic Empress 6/93

Imagination 3/30/00

Ecstasy 9/4/00

Majesty of the Seas 10/27/00

Triumph 12/16/00

Radiance of the Seas

3/26/01 & 3/29/01

Crown Odyssey 6/24/01

Golden Princess 10/11/01

Spirit 11/11/01

Sensation GGC 1/13/02

Sovereign of the Seas 3/24/02

Imagination 5/18/02

Pride 11/2/02

Explorer of the Seas 3/29/03

Enchantment of the Seas 9/1/03

Serenade of the Seas 10/28/03

Grand Princess 11/16/03

check out my pics at http://community.webshots.com/user/lunyma

Suzy - My prayers are with you too. I know you're nervous, but know that we are here for you. Big hugs.

Ginny - I use one of those digital scales too. Wacky isn't it? Depending on where I put it on the floor is what the reading will be. I found a spot that always gives the lower reading, so I marked the tile with an "X"! icon_biggrin.gif LOL!

Lynn

Majesty of the Seas 06/01

Monarch of the Seas 06/02

Explorer of the Seas 05/03

Navigator of the Seas 06/05/04

suzy, it will be fine...good luck, keep us updated....

lynn, mine did that too, now it is at the local dump. do yourself a favor and get a new one....30 bucks at walmart for a great digital scale...re-zero's itself each time and the numbers stay on the display for a few seconds after you get off, so you don't have to play the keep your head up, but try to see the numbers game!

34 down, 187 to go

gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now.....hurry december!!!

kim

scandanavian cruise line 1987

cape canaviral - 1995

carnival jubilee - sept 2002

CARIVAL VALOR - DEC 26, 2004 (2ND VOYAGE FOR HER)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;12;26;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  days to go!!!!!!

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Suzy - Best of luck getting yourself back in good health. I will say a prayer for you. Be tough, you can do it. icon_biggrin.gif

Pam,Lynn & Kim - I don't think it's the batteries, my digital scale is brand new. icon_rolleyes.gif Oh well, I try not to fret over every little pound. Like to go on how I feel and how clothes fit. My 27 year old scale used to give me different readings too, that's why it went to the dump!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and sticks to their program.

Ginny icon_smile.gif

HAL-Amsterdam-Alaska - 08/02

RCCL-Radiance of the Seas-Hawaii - 09/27/03

Suzy, Sending my good thoughts your way.

Want to say don't worry..but know you are.

Please try to stay calm, know everyone is thinking of you, sending their prayers for a speedy recovery.

Big Hug from me icon_smile.gif

Suzy, prayers from me too. I'm sure that everything will be fine. Let us know. Mary Ann icon_smile.gificon_cool.gificon_smile.gif

Proud Member of O.A.T.C.

"The Big Red Boat" 10/87

Royal Majesty 5/97

Sea Princess 3/01

Carnival Triumph 1/02

Carnival Sensation 10/02

Carnival Triumph 5/04

Thank you for all the good wishes. You all are wonderful. Does anyone know of another site like this dedicated to womens' health issues? I feel kind of alone and would love others to chat with. My CA125 came back elevated, but not alarming. So, the D&C might turn out to be more. Blood counts are way off and I am so weak. I am up for an hour and have to return to bed. This is so not me! I hate missing work! On top of all of this, my sister is here and driving me crazy. She just sits around and looks at me and watches TV all day. My husband is so great, but she is driving him nuts also. No, she can't go home early. She has mental problems and would not understand. Anyway, I will get through this. Thanks for all the kind words and wishes. Love to all of you, Suzy

i'M REALLY LATE REPORTING. They took our internet away from us at work. They acidently loaded it on my machine yesterdayicon_smile.gif So while I have it I'll be here. I'm the same as last week today. Which is up 2 from the start of swift. I, really having trouble going up four down two, I've been all over the scales since getting back from the cruise. At least 13 of the 15 gained on the cruise is gone for good. I hopeicon_smile.gif

Melody

Paradise, 9-5-04

Holiday, 4-10-04

Inspiration, 11-30-03

Inspiration, 1-26-03

Victory,3-31-02

Sensation, 11-28-98

Holiday, 3-19-94

Archived