Veendam Ship's Coordinator

sail7seas

Anyone know who is Veendam's Ship's Coordinator and their telephone number? Thanks.

Sail - :confused: What is a ship's coordinator and what do they do?

We are cruisers who never know and don't care who is who on a ship. We have never had interaction with any "leadership staff." We dislike any CD we've ever met. As long as someone talented is up there "driving the boat" :D we are happy. That's just us - absolutely nothing against anyone who does care. But I guess I am curious why so many ask who is going to be the "head of this and that" on their cruise and this seems to be a good place to ask. Again - That's just us - absolutely nothing against anyone who does care.

Sail - :confused: What is a ship's coordinator and what do they do?

We are cruisers who never know and don't care who is who on a ship. We have never had interaction with any "leadership staff." We dislike any CD we've ever met. As long as someone talented is up there "driving the boat" :D we are happy. That's just us - absolutely nothing against anyone who does care. But I guess I am curious why so many ask who is going to be the "head of this and that" on their cruise and this seems to be a good place to ask. Again - That's just us - absolutely nothing against anyone who does care.

Every HAL ship has a coordinator who works in Seattle office. They handle a number of things for their ship including setting up M & G arrangements in advance of guests boarding. We all know I am not involved in M&G planning but have another issue with which I need help in advance of boarding and think that the most likely person to be able to help me. :)

Nothing to do with 'head of this or that' on the ship. ;)

Sail,

In 2011 it was Anna Babcock. I don't have her telephone number but her email is

ABabcock@hollandamerica.com

Hope that helps.

Tom

Thanks so much, Tom.

I received a private e-mail from a very kind poster here who gave me that same name so I know you are both correct.

VERY helpful and appreciated.

Thank you. :)

Archived