Hop On Hop Off or taxi?

alidor

There are 6 of us - 4 adults and 2 children - and I was thinking of getting the hop-on,hop off bus for us. Want to see Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell and Las Ramblas, but when I added this all up, it seems it would be less to do taxis.

Is this correct? We are staying at Hotel Arts.

There are 6 of us - 4 adults and 2 children - and I was thinking of getting the hop-on,hop off bus for us. Want to see Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell and Las Ramblas, but when I added this all up, it seems it would be less to do taxis.

Is this correct? We are staying at Hotel Arts.

For Sagrada Familia your best bet would be the regular bus (#V21 just a couple of minutes walk from your hotel).

The best way to Parc Guell is usually a taxi to the north entrance of the park so that you walk down through the park. However, most taxis in Barcelona are only licenced to carry 4 passengers. There are larger ones but they are not so easy to find. If you cannot find a large taxi at a taxi rank you could either take two taxis or get the hotel to call for a large one. You will pay an extra €4-5 fare for a radio taxi.

For Las Ramblas you could also take a bus (#59 or #D20) or you could take the metro from Ciutadella / Vila Olímpica to Jaume I and then walk to Las Ramblas through the Gothic Quarter.

How long are you staying in Barcelona?

Archived