Flavored Coke machines?

Ok let me see if I understand this correct. The total soda package is around $100.00 + for the entire 7 day. Includes the Machines and dining room, soda from bars or to order by the pool area. You use cup for the machines and show your card that shows you have soda package for a soda any where else. Does the soda card include water?

Thanks

Marcy

The soda card does not included bottled water. However, you can get a glass of tap water at any bar or restaurant without a package.

If you purchase before you board and have the emblem on your sea pass card, where do you go to get your cup for the freestyle machines?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The cup will be in your stateroom when it opens about 1pm.

Does anyone know though if the soda package on independence of seas has sprite zero please?

That was not part of the soda package when we were on Indy last December. You could however purchase cans for $2.59 per can incuding gratuity.

Thanks so much for the answer... I will now consider if I want the package. My son has it though already xx I assume tonic and soda are on it? X

Don't know about tonic, but club soda is part of the package.

Ok let me see if I understand this correct. The total soda package is around $100.00 + for the entire 7 day. Includes the Machines and dining room, soda from bars or to order by the pool area. You use cup for the machines and show your card that shows you have soda package for a soda any where else. Does the soda card include water?

Hi. Just a quick note regarding the cost of the soda package. The amount you list is for TWO people. Here is the breakout, which I just pulled from our reservations for Oasis (7 night) for May 2014:

Unlimited Fountain Soda Package *45.50 USD

Subtotal: *91.00 USD

Gratuity: *13.66 USD

Total: *104.66 USD

So as you can see, if only one of you wants the package, it would only be $52.33.

(I think that is what you meant, but I wanted to clarify for anyone who might be confused....I usually am...)

Hope that helps. Have a great time!

Hi. Just a quick note regarding the cost of the soda package. The amount you list is for TWO people. Here is the breakout, which I just pulled from our reservations for Oasis (7 night) for May 2014:

Subtotal: *91.00 USD

Gratuity: *13.66 USD

Total: *104.66 USD

So as you can see, if only one of you wants the package, it would only be $52.33.

(I think that is what you meant, but I wanted to clarify for anyone who might be confused....I usually am...)

Hope that helps. Have a great time!

Yes, Mark thank you so much!!!!! I'm a stay confused (baby boomer). I've being on several cruise but study every time and every ship & ports. We usually bring our on soda but, read so many reviews where they have taken it when boarding so to prevent that and the caring the heavy soda on board, we'll just do the soda packages this time.

Archived