Help with Toulon Port

miamichic

Hello

Hello we are doing the Liberty of the Seas on July 8

I see the ship offers a Beach transfer to Bandol it would be in the afternoon

For the morning we would like to maybe walk around Toulon - is that possible can we get off the ship and enjoy Toulon for a bit?

Thanks!

Check that your ship does dock in Toulon and not La Seyne Sur Mer across the water (they say Toulon and then it's not!)

I would suggest a visit to Cassis and a trip around the Calanques, beautiful! :) we did this two weeks ago

We took a half day tour to Le Castellet. It was gorgeous and peaceful. We went to Bandol at the same time but didn't like it much. It was basically a shopping stop and since we don't like to shop it was wasted on us. There is a small beach there but not much else to do.

If you take a ship tour, do you have time to do the calanques? This is what we want to do, but I wasn't sure how much time we would actually have

Our tour was only five hours, we had roughly 2.5hrs in Cassis. A trip to 3 Calanques takes 45 minutes we had plenty of time but could have done I've which takes 1hr 10 minutes. We made sure the guide knew we were going, in fact he helped us buy tickets etc :)

Our tour was only five hours, we had roughly 2.5hrs in Cassis. A trip to 3 Calanques takes 45 minutes we had plenty of time but could have done I've which takes 1hr 10 minutes. We made sure the guide knew we were going, in fact he helped us buy tickets etc :)

Thank you

Archived