tour company for Manta Equador

Kugel

Metropolitan Touring. The tour was very good but they were a pain to deal with. This was specific to the person whom I was dealing with on email. While not specific to Manta they told us en-route that we needed to email info on our passports as they were picking us up at the airport at an earlier port.

We used them in Galapagos for a full package as they own a number of luxury ships there.

Can anyone recommend a tour company for Manta and Monte Cristo tour.

Thanks in advance.

This is a very easy port to visit Montecristo on your own.

The local bus ride is fun and quite scenic. The church and hat factory are about the only sights when you reach the town.

Bus station is about a 10 minute walk from the port gates. Enjoy

Hi Houtbay, You mention that the local bus is a short walk from the cruise port--is it indicated in any way. We will be stopping in this port in October and would like to go to Montechristi, if it is doable. I am assuming that the local bus goes to Montechristi and eventually a bus will go back to Manta.

We prefer to explore on our own, doing research prior to our trips. I will appreciate any more info about Manta which you care to share. Thanks. hmh:)

Just noticed that you are from Albuquerque--My husband's sister and spouse live there and we have visited several times

Hi Houtbay, You mention that the local bus is a short walk from the cruise port--is it indicated in any way. We will be stopping in this port in October and would like to go to Montechristi, if it is doable. I am assuming that the local bus goes to Montechristi and eventually a bus will go back to Manta.

We prefer to explore on our own, doing research prior to our trips. I will appreciate any more info about Manta which you care to share. Thanks. hmh:)

Just noticed that you are from Albuquerque--My husband's sister and spouse live there and we have visited several times

The times we have been to Manta there is a market close to the port gates. Walk through the market to the street immediately behind it and turn left and just a short walk down the road you will come to the local bus station. Buses seemed to run frequently. Very easy to do on own

Archived