Celebrity Summit Sky Suite: S2

ldbeav

Does anyone (or have you seen) pictures of Celebrity Summit Sky Suite: S2 or #6117? I have seen the pictures on Celebrity's website, although I would like to see if someone has a different angle/shot of the room. We are going to have 3 adults in this room, and it looks very small for 3 from the picture on their website. Thanks. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

We stayed in 6129 a few weeks ago. My 17-y/o son stayed with us (fold out sofa) On a few nights because his older sister objected when he wanted to watch TV late at night. ;)

It was cozy, but I can't comment on how it will be if there are three adults there for the entire week. IMO, if it were me and two of my girlfriends, we could make it work. Bottom line, when the sofa bed was out, we still had plenty of room to walk around without having to jump over beds. I hope this helps!

We stayed in 6129 a few weeks ago. My 17-y/o son stayed with us (fold out sofa) On a few nights because his older sister objected when he wanted to watch TV late at night. ;)

It was cozy, but I can't comment on how it will be if there are three adults there for the entire week. IMO, if it were me and two of my girlfriends, we could make it work. Bottom line, when the sofa bed was out, we still had plenty of room to walk around without having to jump over beds. I hope this helps!

It did. Thank you so much!

We were in an S1. 6099, three adults not a problem. They have to move the small table out of the way when they open up the sofa bed. My daughter who slept on the sofa bed said that it was comfortable.

Stephanie

We were in an S1. 6099, three adults not a problem. They have to move the small table out of the way when they open up the sofa bed. My daughter who slept on the sofa bed said that it was comfortable.

Stephanie

Great news! Ready to cruise. Wish I could find some pictures (besides the ones on X website) of a S2 room. Although, your comment is very reassuring. Thank you Belle2002.

Can an adult use the bathtub and is it a whirlpool? My DH enjoys a bath and I enjoy a shower. Will we both be happy?

Can an adult use the bathtub and is it a whirlpool? My DH enjoys a bath and I enjoy a shower. Will we both be happy?

No it is not a whirlpool bathtub. And yes an adult could have a bath as it seemed to be a standard size.

We are in SS2 6120. Any pictures of this type of cabin including bathroom? How is the butler and cabin attendant? Got a great price on our upcoming summit cruise to Bermuda

Thanks

We were in 6116 SS2 stateroom on our May Cruise to Bermuda. You are going to have one of the best butlers. Our son and his wife were in CS and it was their anniversary. The butler brought in balloons and a anniversary card. Had wine glasses ready with shrimp, smoked salmon,cheese tray for when we all came back to their room. All se up with a nice white tablecloth and napkins. It looked just beautiful. We all had breakfast in their room one morning. Our room did not have a large dinning table so it was better to eat a few times in their room. We had the same butler and I told him I did not like the canapés that they have. No problem again. He asked me what I liked. Everyday we had shrimp,salmon and cheese. After 3 days we asked him not to bring anymore as we could not eat it all. The attendant and her helper were fantastic. The butlers name was Dominic. You are going to have a wonderful cruise. We have a SS 2 for our next Caribbean cruise and we can only hope that the butler is half as good a he was.

We were in 6116 SS2 stateroom on our May Cruise to Bermuda. You are going to have one of the best butlers. Our son and his wife were in CS and it was their anniversary. The butler brought in balloons and a anniversary card. Had wine glasses ready with shrimp, smoked salmon,cheese tray for when we all came back to their room. All se up with a nice white tablecloth and napkins. It looked just beautiful. We all had breakfast in their room one morning. Our room did not have a large dinning table so it was better to eat a few times in their room. We had the same butler and I told him I did not like the canapés that they have. No problem again. He asked me what I liked. Everyday we had shrimp,salmon and cheese. After 3 days we asked him not to bring anymore as we could not eat it all. The attendant and her helper were fantastic. The butlers name was Dominic. You are going to have a wonderful cruise. We have a SS 2 for our next Caribbean cruise and we can only hope that the butler is half as good a he was.

Dominic was our butler, too! He was fabulous! I'm thinking we had the same room attendant and assistant - both were the best. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip, in part due to all of them!

Dominic was our butler, too! He was fabulous! I'm thinking we had the same room attendant and assistant - both were the best. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip, in part due to all of them!

I hope that Dominic and the same attendant and assistant are not on vacation. Our last Celebrity suite butler on the Summit was mediocre at best.

Thanks

Archived