LeBistro menus?

Hikini

I am thinking more than ONE night of dining here will be required to partake of all that interests me! :)

Its so funny you said that! I had been thinking about this myself. I love French food and am not sure one night will cover it, since I only seem to have French food when we cruise. I have a mental image of having our appetizers from LeBistro in our suite before our scheduled reservation time. I can see us getting ready for dinner nice and leisurely with escargot to nibble on as we do. Is that anyone else's idea of heaven too? Now I just wonder if that's even ok to do or if I would get two charges from the restaurant for that...one for the escargot in the room and one for our scheduled reservation time? Either way, I'm gonna have my freakin escargot! LOL

Does anyone have any current menus for LeBistro?

Or if you don't have images of the menus, just the images in your memory will work for me! :D

Hi, Hikini. If you go to NCL.com and click on the Pearl and go to "what's onboard", you'll see the list of restaurants. Several of them show sample menus.

http://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/18374_BISTRO%20Pearl%20web.pdf

Are you planning your "Platinum" dinner?:)

• 4 weeks later...
I think I may have to do Le Bistro twice on a 7 night cruise. Not super excited by other menus.

Especially if I go just once, may feel like a piggy... I want to try at least 3 different appetizers.

Le Bistro looks great! I am not sure how the specialty restaurants work. Can you order more than one appetizer? I know that you can only order one entree. (Fine by me!) It is just that I would like an app. and a salad.:confused:

I just noticed another thread about favorite food to order at LB. It seems that many order 2 items from the starter menu. One even ordered 2 escargots. I did not notice anyone who mentioned 2 desserts though.

Archived