Christmas on a cruiseship!

OUr first cruis was a Christmas Cruise. All of the banisters were decorated with garland and there was a giant tree in the centrium. Some people ever brought wreaths to decorate their doors. I think I rememember one Christmas related show and the kids from Camp Carnival put on a show....so cute!:)

OUr first cruis was a Christmas Cruise. All of the banisters were decorated with garland and there was a giant tree in the centrium. Some people ever brought wreaths to decorate their doors. I think I rememember one Christmas related show and the kids from Camp Carnival put on a show....so cute!:)

I've been on two and I'm booked for a third (the week before you leave). The ships are decorated as above and there is a special Christmas show before dinner with the Camp Carnival. We even had fake snow flakes falling down on the Inspiration.

The dinner for Christmas is a traditional Christmas type (turkey, ham, etc.).

For Christmas presents, each of us (dw and 2 dd) picked a shore excursion at each port as a gift for the family. Since we had four ports of call, it worked great.

It was really strange see blue skys and to hear Christmas songs on the Lido deck when most Christmas' it's so gray at home. You'll never think of Christmas the same again.

Its Christmas in the caribbean, ... We did it this past year on Princess and it was fantastic, complete with Santa, a present for every kid 21 and under! Chirstmas carolers, ginger bread house displays, huge trees and very festively dressed cruisers. You will have a blast.

Archived