Southwest airfare sale

For those who still need airfare traveling before 12/18/13 might want to check out Southwest, they're having a Splish Splash sale that ends tomorrow 6/6/13. Just saved over $400 on my airfare for two roundtrip plus 2 free checked bags. :D

For those who still need airfare traveling before 12/18/13 might want to check out Southwest, they're having a Splish Splash sale that ends tomorrow 6/6/13. Just saved over $400 on my airfare for two roundtrip plus 2 free checked bags. :D

I just checked my dates & a flight from Providence, RI to Fort Lauderdale is now $3.00 more than it was last week. I wish more Ships left from Boston down to the Caribbean.

Thanks for posting about the sale. I checked our flight going down to FLL from Providence in October, and it dropped $74. Our flight coming home went up a few $$. Crazy how that works, but it is a Sunday so that is probably why! At least we have $74 in the pot for next March! I love flying Southwest!

I learned from last year when Southwest first launched their flights and were through the roof. So I booked with another airline just to have Southwest have a sale a few weeks later. This time when they first released the prices it was $230/person one way from ORF to FLL and back. Paid $110/person going down and $103/person coming home, and I get 2 free bags.

Sorry for those that haven't seen a price drop.

a quick tip for you guys, when your buying plane tickets delete your computers cache and cookies, or go to private browsing. Airlines use the information that you've been looking up prices against you to urge you to buy now. Saved me before :cool:

Archived