Cabin Advice for Aqua on Summit

dobes3kh

For those who have sailed on the Summit (or other M Class I suppose) and have stayed mid-ship in Aqua (deck 9) have you been bothered by the pool deck above? Is it noisy? I think we'll be just below the grill---any food smells 'wafting' from there? Trying to maintain my weight is difficult enough without being enticed in our cabin!!!!

Thanks!

We were on the Summit in April in Aqua class cabin #9090. No noise, no smells at all. This cabin was kept immaculately clean and the bathroom tiles and floor looked brand new. The overhang did keep away most of the sun, but this is what we wanted. Would book this cabin again, if doing Aqual class.

We were in 9058, basically under the kitchen of Aqua Spa Cafe. Only an occasional cart rumble, not a problem. We were right across from a steward room, which had an elevator. I kept wondering why I could hear the bing bong of the elevator stopping, until I glanced in when the door was open and saw the elevator. EM

Thanks for the response Lady Arwen.

Looks like you were sailing starboard side. Did you dock starboard facing the pier?

Thanks!

We did the repositioning 8 day cruise from San Juan to New Jersey. We did some of the islands and then 2 days in Bermuda. We were docked in Bermuda facing the dockyard.

We were in 9058, basically under the kitchen of Aqua Spa Cafe. Only an occasional cart rumble, not a problem. We were right across from a steward room, which had an elevator. I kept wondering why I could hear the bing bong of the elevator stopping, until I glanced in when the door was open and saw the elevator. EM

Good to hear that the noise wasn't really a problem.

Thanks!

For those who have sailed on the Summit (or other M Class I suppose) and have stayed mid-ship in Aqua (deck 9) have you been bothered by the pool deck above? Is it noisy? I think we'll be just below the grill---any food smells 'wafting' from there? Trying to maintain my weight is difficult enough without being enticed in our cabin!!!!

Thanks!

We were in room 9071 on the May 26 sailing room was fine and no noise from above

We did the repositioning 8 day cruise from San Juan to New Jersey. We did some of the islands and then 2 days in Bermuda. We were docked in Bermuda facing the dockyard.

Thanks! Hopefully we're not facing the dockyard....won't be the nicest view from the balcony!

• 5 months later...