Reflection Cabin 2184

LisaH

Hi all, my folks are booked on this ship in canin 2184, deck 12. Above it is OceanView Cafe...will they have a noise problem? I have not looked at the rest of the Sky Suite locations so any advice and opinions are welcome.

Thank you...this is a big deal for them as they have both been fighting cancer and while my dad is currently in remission, my mom is still fighting the fight.

:)

Hi all, my folks are booked on this ship in canin 2184, deck 12. Above it is OceanView Cafe...will they have a noise problem? I have not looked at the rest of the Sky Suite locations so any advice and opinions are welcome.

Thank you...this is a big deal for them as they have both been fighting cancer and while my dad is currently in remission, my mom is still fighting the fight.

:)

What sailing are you on? It looks like that stateroom is right under the tiled area and drink station of the buffet area. I've read of some complaints from noise/rolling carts in that area of the ship.

We were in a Sky on Equinox in 2115. The carpeted area of the buffet was above us, and we didn't hear any noise from above.

I would look for either 2177/2179 on the port side, or 2174/2176 on the starboard side if those suites are availabe. All of those are under the carpeted area on Reflection.

Archived