Noordam Adriatic Explorer highlights video 2013

Bellair

Does the Daily Activity Guide (can't remember HAL's name for it and can't find one at the moment) tell you what time you pass by or just the docking time? I know usually it is just the disembark time. We are supposed to dock at 9:00 am. Sunrise is about 6:30 am so if we came in around 7:00 am that would be great. The sun should be hitting the buildings nicely. Notice how optimistic I am that there will be no rain!

Hi there,

We found the best way to get around Venice is to take the people mover from the port (or a short walk) to the Actv river boats. You can hop on-off for 24 hrs to the best locations at 20 euros.

Does HAL provide shuttles in any of the ports you went to? I have been reading reviews of similar itineraries but on other cruise lines and it seems like they do shuttles in many of the ports where the cruise terminal is a long way from the town. They aren't free of course. I believe Celebrity even had a special train from Civitavecchia to Rome. But that was a very big ship. Thanks

Archived