No all blacks coverage!!!!!!

We are currenly on Pacific Pearl on a 10 day cruise from Auckland up to Mystery Island, Port Vila, Lifou and Noumea then returning to Auckland.

Of the 1800 passengers 28 are Aussies, 70+ Brits a few other nationalities but there are 1600+ Kiwis

Can you believe that P&O Australia will not allow the All Blacks v France game to be televised onboard!!!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU P&O. When you get the support of the NZ public in filling your ship surely you can support them and televise their national team!!!

(Incidently they are showing the British Lions game against Queensland Reds. For 28 Aussies??)

I guess its all to do with TV rights, and for the fact that Sky TV (here in New Zealand), owns the rights to the rugby, and I guess ether SKY TV would not allow P&O rights to that game or P&O would not pay for the rights.

And also I guess the match was not on one on the satellite stations that P&O use, so if it was not on there, then they would/could not show it, there is not much P&O can do here.

Its all to do with money $$$$

PS: You know the All Blacks v France game is on tomorrow night ;) :)

Archived