Am I too late to reserve anything leaving June 22nd

nxtdoor

We are leaving on the Dream June 22nd and have yet to reserve anything to do with excursions. Am I too late?

I think we want to do cavetubing but don't know what company and how to reserve.

Please help. thanks

sorry me again. What if the ship can't dock there and you are unable to do the cavetubing? Do you get a full refund? Isn't Belize the port they sometimes miss or is it Roatan, can't remember.

Both ports could be a miss in bad weather - some of the tour companies will work with you if you have to miss the port - can't you book the excursion with Carnival to be safe? You're still 15 days out - I'm sure they'd let you book if it's not sold out.

If it is, contact one of the many alternative companies mentioned on this thread - we are booking with Sea Sports Belize for our cruise in October.

I have 2 reviews in my signature that you can read on our day with .bz. I highly recommend them and I'm sure they will take your reservation still. One from our SPIRIT cruise and one from our DREAM cruise. :)

Also as far as not making the port...if that happens, they know about it. You don't prepay ANYTHING. You actually don't pay until the tour is over with and you are at Vitalinos house eating your yummy meal. So, you won't be out any $$. No worries. :)

I booked cave tubing with .bz less than a week before we went on the Magic. It was a great tour, We were able to get on one of the first tenders by going down to get a sticker about 15 min before they began handing them out. The tour waited for people to arrive before we left but we did not have to wait long. It was awesome, the guides were fantastic I left a review on trip adviser for them. I am so glad I booked them.

We booked with Cavetubbing.bz last night. I got a response within a hour. We are just doing the cavetubbing only tour. $50 per person lunch included.

I was told that you leave your belongings in a locked van? Has anyone done this before? My husband needs to leave his wallet in their van? It just kinda makes me feel funny.

Please someone respond.

thanks

Archived