Hard Rock Cafe

drsb

Hi,

Do any of the organized tours go near enough any HRC to stop in and buy a tshirt? I'd particularly be interested in Berlin and St Petersburg, but we will also be in Helsinki and Stockholm where there are HRCs.

I wasn't on an organized tour in Helsinki, but the Hard Rock Cafe there is between the Train Station and the Esplanade Park. If you have free time near there you could probably swing by and pick up a shirt (it would be a bit of a walk from the market square, but possible depending on your time and speed)

I didn't see the one in Stockholm during our shore excursion, but we had a short time in port and only went to the city hall and then to Gamla Stan

I wasn't on an organized tour in Helsinki, but the Hard Rock Cafe there is between the Train Station and the Esplanade Park.

To be exact, on the left side of the gateway in the old yellow house opposite the Stockmann department store main entrance on Alexander street. Should be easy to find. Its where it says City-Käytävä and KappAhl on the Google street view:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=sv&ll=60.168505,24.94082&spn=0.00242,0.008256&t=m&z=18&layer=c&cbll=60.168505,24.94082&panoid=C4uSMYT3turKJ1OwI1RcVA&cbp=12,50.04,,0,-5.85

Archived