breakaway and cabin selection

don24

Or the title should read "cabin selection and why my brain exploded". im looking to book and the options are overwhelming. are the large balconys that much larger than regular and are they private. seems like we could be out in the open from decks above but till more reviews come in I cant find all the info I need. most other balconys seems like the same old location ,location ,location.

Standard balconies are so small you can't sit comfortably on them. Not worth the cost. Not sure what NCL Mgmnt was thinking when they approved their design.

Have you been on the Breakaway?

The balconies are not too small you can't sit out there and be comfortable. All it takes is a little chair repositioning to each side of the balcony and you can sit with your legs out. I am 5'10" and my husband is 6'2" and we had no problems with my balcony rearrangement.

Are the balconies huge? No, but they're not as horrible as everyone is making them out to be.

Standard balconies are so small you can't sit comfortably on them. Not worth the cost. Not sure what NCL Mgmnt was thinking when they approved their design.

Hue here (remember from 48 day cruise to S America earlier this year?)

Good to see familiar name on a Breakaway thread! How are you and Nadia! Have you been on this ship or are you booked?

We booked ours for 11/17/13 cruise.

Hue.

Archived