How to request a table

mfhonli

We are a group of 4 sailing on the Splendor in August. We are confirmed for the late seating. We really would like a table by ourselves. I understand you need to request this once on the ship. Is the matre'd available when you board or do you need to wait till dinner time. Has anyone had success in getting a table for 4.

We are a group of 4 sailing on the Splendor in August. We are confirmed for the late seating. We really would like a table by ourselves. I understand you need to request this once on the ship. Is the matre'd available when you board or do you need to wait till dinner time. Has anyone had success in getting a table for 4.

The matre'd will be available at one of the dining rooms around 1pm on the day you embark.:)

Your dining room and table number is on your S&S card, so when you get on the ship go to that dining room and find your table.

If it's not a 4 top go to the MD around 1ish and request a table change. You may not get it that night but should get a confirmation or regret in your mailbox the next day.

I assume you have had your reservation agent link your booking numbers so you will automatically be assigned the same table. If not call them back and make sure that they are linked.

Archived