Need some motivaiton to get started again

banderboo

Hi everyone,
You were all such a great help last year when I lost all my weight I'm hoping you can get me motivated again. I've gained 22lbs since my VOS cruise and can't seem to get motivated to keep with the diet. I've started to get "serious" about 100 times this year but can't seem to stop eating. Help! I have a Mexican Rivera cruise in Sept and none of my summer clothes fit right now.

Diane
Legend of the Sea 9/12/04
Voyager of the Sea 8/24/03
Sovereign of the Sea 07/01

Hi Diane,
Welcome back! We're in the SWIFT pledge right now, so join in. I think it goes to the middle of June. Set a short term goal. When you reach that, set another one.

Start drinking your water, add a little exercise, and decide what to cut from your diet. Bruce and I cut sugar, white flour, salt and red meat. We add supplements and vitamins each and every day.

Check in tomorrow morning for the weigh-in and keep coming back.

You can do it!!
Cathy

[url="http://www.pazooter.com"][img]http://www.pazooter.com/bandc.gif[/img][/url]

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2211ff&cdt=2004;06;27;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600[/img]

Until our **STAR** search
Seattle to Alaska on NCL Star
June 27, 2004

Fantasy 12/25/03
Inspiration 4/13/03
NCL Majesty 12/27/02
Jubilee 3/23/02
Norwegian Sea 11/23/01

Hi Diane, hang that bathing suit where you can see it. Are you doing any special WOE? I'm cruising thru the Canal in September. We need to motivate each other. I'd like to lose 22 more to hit my goal of 100 pounds lost.

Melody

Paradise, 9-5-04
Holiday, 4-10-04
Inspiration, 11-30-03
Inspiration, 1-26-03
Victory,3-31-02
Sensation, 11-28-98
Holiday, 3-19-94

Thanks for the suggestions. I like the swim suit idea. The one I wore on my VOS cruise looks terrible on me right now. I would love to be able to fit into by our Mexican Rivera cruise in Sept.

Diane

Dave you are so right but chocolate is real close! Thanks again for all your help in getting me back on track.

Diane

Good luck Diane - I know where you are coming from, but I cruise in 3 weeks! I'm going for a long walk this evening - it's too humid right now!

Melody - congratulations on the 100 lbs. - you must feel absolutely terrific and so proud of yourself

Cathy - what is the SWIFT pledge?

Elaine, if only lost 75. 100 lbs. is my ultimate goal.

SWIFT is a pledge we make to lose a set "Pledge" amount. This one started in March and ends June 17. I forget what the name stood for. But it is the Summer count down. They had a Spring one that ended in March. We weigh ourselfs every Thursday and report a loss, gain or stay the samer for the week.

Melody

Paradise, 9-5-04
Holiday, 4-10-04
Inspiration, 11-30-03
Inspiration, 1-26-03
Victory,3-31-02
Sensation, 11-28-98
Holiday, 3-19-94

Archived