Coral Princess Mini Suite Cabin D623

ablum

Has anyone been in this suite and could you please share with us information about the room and especially the balcony. Is it entirely exposed without any partial roof coverage?

Thanks so much we are booked 4/23/06

Being that most of the rooms on all the Princess Ships are the same, i can tell you we stayed in that exact room last November on the Carribbean Princess. The room was very nice, but the balcony was all open. That I did not like too much. When we were pulling out of San Juan around 11pm I wanted to go on the Balcony and see us depart like I do all the time, but It just started to rain, and I had to look threw the glass door. Not sure if this helps or not, but all open balconys i believe are the same. Still had a great cruise.

Linda

Has anyone been in this suite and could you please share with us information about the room and especially the balcony. Is it entirely exposed without any partial roof coverage? Thanks so much we are booked 4/23/06

Arlene & Marvin,

DH and I stayed in D601 - which is about 10 cabins away - on our 10/31 Coral Panama Canal cruise. This is a very nice mini suite, we had a queen bed configuration. There is a good size couch with small chair and a coffee table. There is a room "divider" with a refrigerator built into it. It hold two TVs - one for each room and some storage compartments.The balcony is totally uncovered, which didn't bother us a bit.

There are pictures of it in my photo album.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Archived