cruisetour question

ozarklover

I am so glad I found this web site. Before I found this site I had thousands of questions. Thanks to all of you veteran cruisers most of them have been answered by just lurking and reading. Now I have what will sound like a dumb question, but what the heck. On the land part of our cruisetour, do the buses have a restroom? See, I told you it was a dumb question.

I am so glad I found this web site. Before I found this site I had thousands of questions. Thanks to all of you veteran cruisers most of them have been answered by just lurking and reading. Now I have what will sound like a dumb question, but what the heck. On the land part of our cruisetour, do the buses have a restroom? See, I told you it was a dumb question.

I can't vouch for all busses, but our busses did. We had two different busses during our land tour.

Here's an interior shot of the second bus we were on, the toilet was all the way in the back on the left:

2u7lx1k.jpg

On our HAL cruisetour, the coach did have a restroom, but they ask if we could wait, to please do so. I guess the reservoir is small. We were stopping for one thing or another about every 2 hours, so I had no problem with not using the restroom on the coach. But it is there, if you absolutely need it.

The bus into Denali did not have a restroom, but again we stopped about every 90 minutes for restroom breaks.

Archived