Kauai Helicopter Tours

ladybugk04

I've never heard of a bad one :) with that said, we thoroughly enjoyed & highly recommend the Jurassic Falls Landing Adventure through Island Helicopters.

Sent from my iPhone using the Cruise Critic App

We loved Blue Hawaii Helicopters. Located near ship with shuttle that takes you right to their office. Kauai is the place for helicopter viewing, no doubt. Definitely one of the highlights of our recent cruise.

Jennifer

• 2 weeks later...

+1 they are a class act!

We loved Blue Hawaii Helicopters. Located near ship with shuttle that takes you right to their office. Kauai is the place for helicopter viewing, no doubt. Definitely one of the highlights of our recent cruise.

Jennifer

721140681_470_HeliTour.jpg.884ce2ac07849f7e4960012d13401d26.jpg

Does the blue Hawaiian helicopter send a shuttle to get you for free? or do you have to pay?

Are you sailing on POA? We did this Spring and the shuttle came right to the cruise terminal parking lot at the pier and picked us up. It was our choice, on the way back of either walking the 1/4 to 1/2 mile, checking out the beach/resort on the way, taking the free Lihue shuttle or Blue Hawaii's free one.

We opted for the latter. DH, and the 2 Canadian CC pals we went up with, all had the exact same statement,

"This is a once in a lifetime experience and we are so glad to have done it!"

I don't believe you can fully see Kauai by land or a cruise around the island, the way it is laid out...and very safety conscious and friendly people in our experience. Pilot Eric was excellent as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you sailing on POA? We did this Spring and the shuttle came right to the cruise terminal parking lot at the pier and picked us up. It was our choice, on the way back of either walking the 1/4 to 1/2 mile, checking out the beach/resort on the way, taking the free Lihue shuttle or Blue Hawaii's free one.

We opted for the latter. DH, and the 2 Canadian CC pals we went up with, all had the exact same statement,

"This is a once in a lifetime experience and we are so glad to have done it!"

I don't believe you can fully see Kauai by land or a cruise around the island, the way it is laid out...and very safety conscious and friendly people in our experience. Pilot Eric was excellent as well.

I'm booked on the "Heaven and Earth Quest" in Kauai next year and I believe that NCL uses Blue Hawaiian Helicopters -- do they offer the DVD video of the journey? Thanks!

Archived