Here it is: FOS Promenade Stateroom Location

I love Royal Carribbean ships that have promenade view rooms. The room facing the Vintage Bar is my favorite.

quote]

MsTuba, wondering why those would be your favorites? We are looking at connecting promenade cabins Navigator of the Seas for April. I want mid-ship, so thought of 7287/7287 or 8287/8289. They are above Vintages, so maybe we should go to the other side of the ship?

Is this a typo? 7201 is not a PR stateroom :) Do you mean 7261?

I just looked at my reservation and it does say Promenade Stateroom 7201. Also when I looked at the ships layout of rooms it said 7201?

Edited by lauren0309

Hi,

thank you for all the good pictures and the locations. I am sure it was a lot of work - but I and many others appreciate very much the effort that you have put in creating this 'documentary' of all the PR cabins.

Last time we stayed in a PR was on the Navigator in 6601 and it was a little noisy/ loud on the parade nights.

I am considering 8283 on FOS - I hope it will be a little less noise.

Thanks again.

Hi,

thank you for all the good pictures and the locations. I am sure it was a lot of work - but I and many others appreciate very much the effort that you have put in creating this 'documentary' of all the PR cabins.

Last time we stayed in a PR was on the Navigator in 6601 and it was a little noisy/ loud on the parade nights.

I am considering 8283 on FOS - I hope it will be a little less noise.

Thanks again.

You are welcome! I think 8283 will be pretty quiet. My parents were in 7283 (just below you) and only heard some parade noise one night. It was over around 11:15 p.m. They did not hear any other noise. They also liked that they could see the big clock on the promenade :) That way they could see what time it was in the middle of the night!

Hi again,

the 6601 on Navigator was not too bad, but wife is a light sleeper and the 'boom, boom' coming from just one deck below did bother her on the parade nights.

It seems that I / we have a reservation for the same sailing date on the FOS, so I will have a chance to thank you in person for the PR documentary.

Hi again,

the 6601 on Navigator was not too bad, but wife is a light sleeper and the 'boom, boom' coming from just one deck below did bother her on the parade nights.

It seems that I / we have a reservation for the same sailing date on the FOS, so I will have a chance to thank you in person for the PR documentary.

Great! Join the roll call if you want to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1833994&page=2

Great! Join the roll call if you want to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1833994&page=2

Hi,

thank you for the invitation to join the roll call. I probably will ..... but later on when I will know for sure that I will be on that cruise ....... so far I do have the reservation and deposit is paid, but it is so far away .... who knows what will happen. I am debating if I should purchase travel/cruise insurance now or later - some of the 'third party' insurance companies require that you buy their insurance within 7 or 14 and some 21 days from the initial deposit in order to be covered for preexisting condition.

The Royal cruise care insurance can be purchased later.

6309 is the room that we ALWAYS book on Freedom. If it isn't available we could get 6311 or even 6313. Those rooms overlook the Cafe Promenade and you go down one level to My Time dining and the elevators and not far at all. Also, since we're right above the Cupcake Cupboard it's quiet. Love this room!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to do this for all future cruisers..

Me personally, I am beyond happy because you helped sway my decision from a regular inside room to a PR inside room. I am a new RCCL cruiser and FOS will be my first cruise on RCCL. The pictures excite me even more..

Thank you, thank you, thank you !!! :)

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to do this for all future cruisers..

Me personally, I am beyond happy because you helped sway my decision from a regular inside room to a PR inside room. I am a new RCCL cruiser and FOS will be my first cruise on RCCL. The pictures excite me even more..

Thank you, thank you, thank you !!! :)

You are welcome! I saw your thread about booking a cruise on RCCL. I am glad you chose FOS. She is our favorite ship so far, by far! Some day we will try Allure or Oasis, but the price is right on FOS, so we have another booked for next year. Enjoy planning your FOS adventure!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not sure if you know, but that's the Ben & Jerry's Sweet ... Search this forum for that because it affords you suite benefits ... CL access is a big one that many would enjoy. If that's something you would like, you may want to switch your reservations so that is "appears" that you are staying in it.

I was thinking the same thing. Would be a waste for underage kids to have that benefit and not be able to use it.

• 4 weeks later...
How sweet of you to go to all this work and share it with us. THANK YOU!

Thnx so much for posting , I am in 8315 accessible room on FOS on 4/27,

You are welcome! Enjoy planning your cruise :)

• 4 weeks later...
Good Morning,

Only a novice on the CC boards and need some assistance on accessing the pictures of the Promenade cabins on FOS that were posted by APD mom. Thanks!

Hi bbw187, Are you unable to see the pictures in this thread, or are you looking for pictures of the inside of the cabins? I mainly took pictures from the promenade to show the exact location of the cabins. That way the light sleepers can avoid booking a room over the pub, for example.

On page 2 is an example of the room on the inside (Cabin 7283) I hope this helps. If not, e-mail me at APDMOM@live.com

Enjoy planning! :)

We were on Freedom Dec 1 and were in 7607..family promenade and loved it!! Loved all the room, the walk in closet and the tub.

Just booked this room for next year. do you have any pictures or can you share what you thought of this room. There are five of us.. Partner and three kids. Looks great. thanks in advance